Day Two: Exploring Mt. Hood
We woke up on Saturday and headed to the Hood River Farmers Market. It was a lot smaller than I imagined but it was still so fun. Such yummy fruit. My two boys looked so dang cute I couldn't get over it.
Berries galore!
These were really my favorite! I got a bag and pretty much ate every single one.
The flowers were also beautiful.
We walked around the town a bit and explored. This house was awesome, seriously every single color going on.
I loved this painted brick wall. Fun colors.
That day we went out and did some paddle boarding in the river and it was really fun to try. We made dinner that night then went up to panorama point and took in the whole valley.








1 comment:
oooo I love all your pics, especially the farmers market. all those berries made me salivate. Those pics up at panoramic point are so beautiful. Mt. Hood really is so breath taking!
Post a Comment