Friday, July 26, 2013

Oregon 2013

Day Six: Portland
We started out our day by going to the Portland Temple. It was so gorgeous, women went in while the men watched the kids then the men went in while we watched the kids it worked out great. 
Devin and his daughters
These girls are too cute!




This kid...
Wellington is so obsessed with his Dad



I'm so in love with the both of them
The whole gang

After the temple we went into downtown Portland for some lunch at a cute little Bistro.


Oh I just love big cities and buildings, after lunch Jordan and Margaret stayed with Jamey and I to explore the city a little more.

Portland has so many amazing bridges and rivers
This river boat was the cutest thing ever





These doughnuts are supposed to be FABULOUS...
Too bad we didn't want to wait in the line.


No comments: