Sunday, January 15, 2012

Thanksgiving!

Hello.. now that the cat is out of the bag you can understand why it took me so long to blog our Italy trip. I have been feeling sick, especially at night, so any motivation was out the window. I am 13 weeks pregnant right now, Jamey and I saw our little baby on Wednesday January 11th. It was so amazing! Last Tuesday I had a turn around and am finally feeling better. I'm pretty far behind blogging but I'm going to try to catch up quickly.

This year we had Thanksgiving dinner with the Airhart's. It was quiet but really great. We are so grateful for the blessing of having such a great family, loving parents, and our future family that is on it's way soon.

3 comments:

Chris and Emily Evans said...

Congrats Michelle! I can't believe another drill teamer is pregnant! I am so happy for you and Jamey. Best of luck with the pregnancy.

Hannah said...

Yay michelle and jamey, so excited for you guys! You will be awesome parents. Glad you are starting to feel better!

Matt and Brooke said...

STOP!!!!!! HOW DID I MISS THIS POST!!
Michelle that is soooooo exciting!!! I am so excited for you two!!! can't wait to see this little babe..he or she will be sooo cute!!! that is so awesome!! sorry to hear you have been sick though.. I hope it gets better!!!