Day 8 November 15, 2011 San Marino
Yes those are CASTLES in the distance.. San Marino is a little country inside Italy that is on top of these cliffs. I mean really small windey roads up to this little country.
We are making our way up to see the castles, and if you can see the little skinny walk way that is attached to the wall that was the way we had to take. It got pretty high at points and so skinny, I was having a bit of a heart attack but The Hubby on the other hand was loving the thrill.

So HIGH
Weapons
Cool passageways
BEST PICTURE from the trip



I'm just obsessed with the castle walls.
So Jamey went to Italy about 10 years ago and has a picture right here of him "swinging a bat", who knows why he wanted that pose so long ago.. but we had to reinact it.


Really great castles to play in!!
1 comment:
You are obsessed with CASTLES!!! I think I will start calling you Princess Michelle, j.k. I love the new pics, keep them coming.
Post a Comment