oh I'm so glad you posted this cause I only heard about it. Congrats you guys- so excited for you both!
oh that's jos- not dev
Yeah yeah yeah!!!!!!! Cried once and I'll cry again. I can finally talk openly about it!!!!!!!! So so so so do excited for our besties:) love you!
Cute homecoming talk you two:) You have grown up so nicely:)
ahhh! congratulations!im so excited for you guys! your going to love being parents! enjoy these next months. :)
Haha. I've been waiting for this! I'm so excited for you guys! I love how you just mention it so casually! Congrats!!!
Congrats Michelle and Jamey that is so exciting! What a great way to end such an amazing trip!!!!
Congrats!!! I am so happy for you both!!!
So happy for you!! The perfect place to find out!
AHHH!!!! I'm so excited for you. I'm glad we got so much practice being moms after our years of playing house. So excited to meet this babe and I'm glad you're feeling better. And you found out in Italy!? Straight up classy. Love you guys.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
oh I'm so glad you posted this cause I only heard about it. Congrats you guys- so excited for you both!
oh that's jos- not dev
Yeah yeah yeah!!!!!!! Cried once and I'll cry again. I can finally talk openly about it!!!!!!!! So so so so do excited for our besties:) love you!
Cute homecoming talk you two:) You have grown up so nicely:)
ahhh! congratulations!im so excited for you guys! your going to love being parents! enjoy these next months. :)
Haha. I've been waiting for this! I'm so excited for you guys! I love how you just mention it so casually! Congrats!!!
Congrats Michelle and Jamey that is so exciting! What a great way to end such an amazing trip!!!!
Congrats!!! I am so happy for you both!!!
So happy for you!! The perfect place to find out!
AHHH!!!! I'm so excited for you. I'm glad we got so much practice being moms after our years of playing house. So excited to meet this babe and I'm glad you're feeling better. And you found out in Italy!? Straight up classy. Love you guys.
Post a Comment