FINAL DESTINATION...ITALY!! I found out about 6 months ago that I was going to have a two and a half week break from work, so naturally Jamey and I started to pick a place to travel. So we decided on one of my DREAM spots, ITALY!! Pretty much Jame and I have been saving up for the big trip since we booked it. We have literally been planning our lives around this trip. I am going to take it day by day cause we took sooooo many pictures! Who knows if we will ever be back, we have a big list of places we want to see around this world so don't mind the picture OVERLOAD! Day 1 was Tuesday November 8th. We flew all night into Milan, we got off the plane rented a car and found our way to the Centro. (Middle of the City) First stop of course a CASTLE!! You wouldn't expect anything less right?




We were so excited we didn't even know what to do with ourselves.
It was so pretty, it had just rained and the leaves were all changed for fall.

This huge courtyard was full of brides it was so great. I was a bit mad that I didn't bring over my wedding dress, it would have been nice just to get a few pictures.

Behind me is the chapel that The Last Supper is painted in by Leonardo da Vinci. The ORIGINAL!

Too bad we couldn't get in. This was our only church we had a problem with, you had to have a reservation.

I'm obsessed with the black and white tile.
Great cobble stone
Milan's Duomo

The detail on this building is INSANE!
These are the front doors

Here is a closer look

Tree of life maybe?
Inside of the Duomo


Ew, real person under those clothes.
The tile is unreal in every building
Great first day!
2 comments:
I'm so glad to see that you're starting to post your trip. I'm excited to see all the places you went and to see if I recognize any of them.
STOP!! ITALY!!! how fun!!! you guys are soo lucky!!! I have been out of town so I have missed all these italy posts!! It looks so gorgeous!!
Post a Comment