It's crazy how soon we move! I'm getting panicked that I haven't done everything on my Utah bucket list. So the first week of July we really started to knock things off the list. My parents watched my sister Melanie's kids for a bit so we got to play with them. We went over to the church to have some races and get some energy out.
It's so fun having a little girl, I am obsessed with her!
Ashley's giant Elsa braid
We took my parents and the Munns up to Snowbird again and it was so fun for the second go around!
I love these folks!
Riding the tram up
On top of the world with my whole world! The views up here are incredible.
So many cousins
Eating a treat
Can she please walk already Scar??
We got Wellington his own bike finally and he won't get off. We wake up, straight to a bike ride and it's the last thing we do before tubs at night.
Wow, I'm going to seriously miss this HIGH crew. Love these ladies so much!
Friday July 8th was the perfect evening!
Best friends are seriously hard to come by.. these are the BEST! We went boating up to Jordanelle and had the best last hoorah with them. They move next month to Denver for Med School and we move to Dallas. We are seriously going to miss them LIKE CRAZY!! We have been friends since elementary.
Cool Tee-pee we found
Goose needing to go potty.
Never can get over how itty bitty Mandy is, and always has been.
Good flag holding skills
So many kiddos
We sure are going to miss little Bo
Everyone LOVES Nuggie
Pattern blocks for the WIN- Garage sale find
Packed up all our picture frames [all 98 of them]
Went to dinner with the Wright's at Ruth's then up to Park City for ice cream!
Scarlett got a Dolly for her birthday from Grandma
Oh, give her LOVES!
Scarlett in Kate's old shirt...
Then the same day I came across this picture of me and Kate while she is wearing it!
Found some old gems
No comments:
Post a Comment