Friday July 1st
We had a wonderful 4th of July weekend, packed with family and the mountains! Friday we went to a splash pad by Melanie's house and it was so fun, Jamey joined us! I have no pictures.. Bummer!
That night we went to the downtown Porcupine for date night and saw the movie "The Shallows" it was scary! I love myself a good shark movie.
Saturday Jamey and I worked on sanding and painting our new guest room bed.
Jamey got all of these tools at a garage sale that morning. It was seriously a gold mine!
Saturday July 2nd WELLINGTON RIDES A BIKE!
Wow, just 3 days after turning 4 he asked if he could try riding Vienna's bike. His cousin just learned how to ride a bike with no training wheels.. I said, sure. He jumped on and took off, I seriously was shocked. I yelled for Jamey to come quick. He didn't even need help, and now he can't get enough! Such a proud parent moment!
That night we went swimming with some of the Airhart's at Grandma Ber's pool.
Sunday July 3rd we headed up to Steve's house to make tin foil dinners and hang out. While Jamey cooked the dinners the kids and I hiked up to the start of Donut Falls. We had a good time throwing rocks in the crystal clear water!
The boys were both in belly shirts.. so I saw a lot of cracks.
The peach and I
Dinner was delish!
Greg came and joined us.
I love it, Wells asking Steve any question he can think of. "What's that on your shirt?"
So my brother put a little hot tub outside. DREAMY!
I love my family!
Can these mountains and trees be any prettier!
Always picking me flowers
Monday July 4th we went to lunch with Jamey's parents in Sugarhouse. It was tasty and really fun to play outside after.
Scarlett is now climbing up the stairs.
Then we had dinner and had my parents join us. They have been out of town so it was extra fun to have them over!
We literally had ONE firework to do and it was perfect. The kids loved it!
After dinner we went up to the Holladay City park to play
It was a great long weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment