Sunday June 19th was Father's Day.. Words will never describe the love I have for Jamey.. then seeing him as a father, WOW! If he teaches them anything it's LOVE. Because of him they have the biggest tender hearts. I love you as a husband and father Jamey!
Cute goose taking a potty break at church
Celebrating Scarlett's birthday with the Slater's, my mom made the cutest little cake for her.
Tuesday June 21st we went boating with Greg and Beck to Jordanelle and it was such a perfect night! The weather was a dream and it was so fun to spend some quality time with Jamey's parents.
We got straight to the snacks
Her little pointer finger is so dang cute!
I can't believe these 3 kiddos are ours. We are so lucky, sometimes I pinch myself.
The boys were in HEAVEN!
I am going to miss these gorgeous mountains with the lake right up to them
Yummy
We switched Scarlett to a big car seat and she loves it.
These summer nights in our back yard are so pretty.
We went to Wheeler Farm with my friend Nicole and we had a great time.
Cows
Andrew was the only one who got out to see the animals. Wellington's day was ruined when dirt was getting on his feet because he was wearing flip flops! Poor thing, he was being such a baby about it.
Kids summer dinner. [the adults had fish tacos]
Packing up books and decorations, it's starting to feel real!
Poor Goose got so SICK! None of my kids so far have woken up in the night puking, but he did. Then I made a bed for him in the bathroom and every hour he woke up, stood by the potty, and puked into it. He did such a good job, his cute little body holding onto the potty while he was throwing up. Oh I felt so bad for him.
Friday June 24th we went up to Snowbird to ride the tram, it was seriously GORGEOUS!
The kids were so excited to ride
The views were on point.
I love kissing my partner in crime on top of the world!
We even got to play in the snow!
Majestic mountains!
The night was such a dream, so fun to be in the mountains in the most perfect weather!
This is our new guest bed. I am redoing it for our new house!
Saturday June 25th we had such a fun date night, we went up to Park City to Squatters then rode the Alpine Slide.. Jamey SMOKED ME! It was a bit ridiculous because I always beat him but I guess I will let him win every once in a while.
How many kids can Jamey entertain on him?
One Sunday night we went to Greg and Sara's for dinner and walked over to a park near them. We had a great time, I captured this cute picture of Steve and Emily swinging together.
I guess goose needed to go to the bathroom...
Birthday present for the win!
She sleeps in the best positions.
Thursday June 30th Wells and I went to the dentist together. It was the prettiest weather ever! Seriously Park City is such a DREAM!
Canyon Dentistry- My old job for 3 years
No cavities!
1 comment:
Such darling pics!! Love you guys, so excited to see you soon!
Post a Comment