Friday May 13th Scarlett turned 11 months old.. how did this even happen?? I really can't believe that she is almost ONE! We are all in love with this little teasing sass. She sleeps like a dream and just barley started to crawl, 2 1/2 weeks ago she finally made the plunge. [She has been my slowest crawler yet] She has 4 top teeth and 2 bottom teeth. She takes 2 naps a day. She eats everything I blender up for her. She has the best back ankle roll! She is so sweet and loves to snuggle on my shoulder. She loves when her brothers play with her. She loves the tub. She is just a ray of sunshine and we all are so smitten!
Drew always says, "Mom, I love my baby sister." It melts my heart!
She got her first set of curls today! Thanks to my friend Allie who couldn't even see straight until she put some in.. But I am still dying over them!



No comments:
Post a Comment