Sunday, February 7, 2016

These kids

Monday February 1st
Well here we are starting February, It's the LONGEST month of the year for me.  I'm really trying to gear up for it especially with how cold it has been. Surprisingly the first week was awesome. Just stayed home with my kids and ate them up. I feel like this week they have never played so well together. It was amazing to watch and I am so grateful for them. It's also a combo of everyone feeling better too.. 
I found Scarlett's first tooth today! Her bottom left one. Who knows when she got that? It probably came in when she was super sick so I didn't even think to see if she was teething. 
-7 1/2 months old, first tooth-
 Made a Valentine's banner
 Scripture reading at it's finest, half under the couch.

 My boys have been having such a good time together, there imaginations have been coming out and I love to witness it! They are always calling for one another if they go down to the play room to play!

 I was having a great hair day!
 My world

Tuesday February 2nd, Drew went poop on the potty for the 1st time! Yahoo, we have been asking him for some time now and he finally did it. He was so proud of himself. The best was how encouraging Wellington was.  

February 3rd Andrew went poops again on the potty, then a little later he went peeps! We were again so dang proud of him! Not sure if I'm ready to gear up for potty training but maybe! 

 The Indo board has been our nightly attraction lately.

 Cross-eyed

 I love my babies.
My 3 boys! Why are Dad's so much fun?

1 comment:

The Airharts said...

I cant get over how old all your kids are getting! Before you know it they will all be teenagers!