Monday, February 1, 2016

January Randoms

January is a LONG month. It's just cold out and all of our kids have been sick AGAIN!! Super sick, we honestly have been well for about two weeks since November. But we are getting over it and hopefully it won't return. Goodness, we are so looking forward to spring. 
Jamey went on a business trip to Kansas City, it just so happens that is his territory for work. On his trip though his boss told him that he got promoted to have the territory of TEXAS. We are thrilled, it's going to be a great change. Way to go babe!

 We had an adult only dinner for Beck's birthday, it's so fun to catch up with these great people without all our little people!
 Eating solids
 Sunday January 17th Wellington gave his 1st opening prayer in primary. My proud mommy heart could just burst! I kept asking him if he wanted to practice and he kept saying, "No Mom, I know how to pray." He jumped up there and did such a great job, just needing a little help from his dad. He is getting so big I can't even believe it!
 The 17th was our fast Sunday for a few different reasons and I fasted for the 1st time in over 4 years. It was so strange!
 We had dinner at my mom's house and Drew couldn't wait to eat. He picked the right house, my mom's meals are always AMAZING!
 After telling him to not touch anything I look over and he is gnawing down a roll.
 He is too cute though!
 New artwork for our playroom
 I got this board and painted it white a few months before Scarlett came into our lives. I have been too lazy/too tired to finish it up as a growth chart. I finally got it done and I love it.
 It's been the worst all of us being sick, we can't have friends over or go do anything. We finally were on the mend and went to help my mom pick out some carpet for a room she is remodeling. The boys were in HEAVEN. Just running back and forth in the warehouse. HA! [Winter is killing us]


Jamey's co-worker is Marcus Mailei - who played for the Saints when they won the Super Bowl in 2009 - Jamey was stoked to wear such a fancy ring!
 She actually has pretty bed head when she wakes up. Makes me want another pixie..
My sister Marianne was in town the whole last week of January for the Annual Event that she helps with every year. They were at The Grand America this year and we had a ball visiting her every day!
Tuesday January 26th my family went down to swim and then Melanie showed up and us sisters went out for a girls night. It was so fabulous, I'm pretty sure this is the 1st time that this has ever happened with my sisters. We shopped at City Creek and went to dinner. Then laughed our heads off back in Marianne's room.

 Our boys got build-a-bears from the event, it was like Christmas morning for them. Andrew named his his Elsa Bear.
 She loves her tubby!

 Jamey needed a new professional picture, gosh he is so handsome!

 Shooting in Holladay, there were helicopters flying around all day. There was a CRAZY LADY on the loose. We were advised to stay in our house. Of course Jamey had to go outside and get a picture!
 They love sitting on our dresser
 Thursday January 28th Josie had her darling baby Boy!
 Baby Brinton
 Look Mom, I'm stretching out like Daddy.
We got to go to one of the events.
 We really loved on that indoor pool... so relaxing!
 Date night with the Slater's. We all shared our 1st kiss stories.


 Sunday January 31st Wellington sang with the primary kids for the 1st time. Gethsemane. He was so cute and reverent.
 My mom got told at church that Scarlett looks like her. She feels like it's the best compliment ever! Scarlett adores my mom!

1 comment:

The Airharts said...

Scarlet does look like her! She really is gettings such feminine features! (That sounds weird-sorry) anyeay-I need to hear more about this Texas assignment. How fun that you got to go to some of the event! I need to hear more about this! Im excited for your growth chart- they really are so fun!