Friday February 12th
This Valentine's weekend was really one for the books. We had such fun date nights planned! We started on Friday night going out to dinner with Jordan and Mandy to a fun restaurant in Kimball Junction called Billy Blanco's. It was super yummy and the company was amazing. [as always] It was also heavenly to breathe in some fresh air. The inversion this year is going to kill me off!
I accepted his ROSE!!
Saturday we had a great family day running errands and doing the normal things we do on Saturday.
3 turkeys in a tub!
Saturday night we had dinner at home then we went to a concert at Kingsbury Hall to see Gentri. They were so good! We got invited from the Bowen family. It was a ball!
Sunday morning February 14th- My four little Valentine's
Ready for church [when did Scarlett turn into a little girl???]
We had a great day at church and the best naps to follow lunch. We had dinner that night at my parents house. This peach is so deliciously big. I could eat her!
Gosh I love my husband and kids so dang much. This family of mine makes me the happiest I have ever been! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!












1 comment:
She is so cute it makes me mad! I want to squish her like crazy! Hurry up and get here!
Post a Comment