Friday March 13, 2015 Jamey and I boarded our plane kid less to VIVA LA MEXICO just the two of us! Thank you Mar and Steve for offering to watch our babies and let us get out of town together. We were a bunch of giddy teenagers leaving town to only worry about ourselves.
LOS CABOS all inclusive resort here we come!
BABYMOON #3
We got to our resort around 1:00 pm
Fun stairs
Our beautiful resort
The Mariachi Band and Jamey.. the resort had 3 weddings while we were there. It was so fun to watch them.
This is what our every day looked like..
Jame prepping himself to get in the ocean
I joined him shortly after
Sunday we went into town to explore and go to church. I seriously love old doors!
We came across this GORGEOUS old church.
It rained like crazy that morning, everything was flooded.
We joined in on the service for a little.
Seriously the tile was so great
After church we ate at an amazing local Mexican restaurant.
28 week baby bump, hello third trimester!
The view for dinner every night was so dreamy
So one night we decided to go to the beach and hunt crabs. It was creepy!
Snuggling while watching fireworks
Massage on the beach our last day there
My new hat!
My sister Marianne was amazing to watch our boys, when I got back to Arizona, Drew screamed for Mar when I tried to pick him up. Then for a whole 30 MINUTES he clung to her with that face starring at me. He finally gave me a wave then came to me. I was so depressed though.
Some pictures of the kids while we were gone.
Wells loved his life and Mar said that he minded her better than he minds me.














































1 comment:
Sooooo many things about this post! First your freakin hair! I just will never get over it. Second I need every. single. one of your outfits. Third are you even pregnant?! Seriously how do you look so good! Fourth I NEED that hat! Cutest thing ever!! Such an amazing trip. I'm so glad you guys got to do this! Next time I call dibbs on watching your boys!
Post a Comment