Thursday, April 2, 2015

Finishing March

Getting home from Mexico has been GO TIME. Lots of change is coming our way and I am in the nesting phase to the fullest. #1 on the checklist is putting the two boys in the same room. I have been dreading this for so long but we started and it's been great. A few rough mornings but other than that I can't complain. I really love Drew when he wakes up from his naps all red cheeked and snugly. I could eat him up all day every day!
 We celebrated my birthday with my family. Thanks Mom for the wonderful cake!
 New antique dresser for the baby girl room. I have moved Drew completely down into Wellington's room! Progress!
 This boy and his trains. 
 I had a super rough day with Wells just crying and tantrums non stop so I picked myself up a Chocolate donut and it really actually helped a lot!
That same bad day this showed up in the mail so during nap time I really got rejuvenated! Heavenly Father always knows what I need!
 Friday March 27th Mar and Steve came into town for a wedding, kidless, which is so fun! We had a wonderful date night with the whole fam at Market Street.






 Friday March 28th Jamey had his first Spike Ball tournament at Sugarhouse Park, it was fun to join him with the boys. The weather was AMAZING!

 This picture kills me of Wellington sharing with Andrew!


 Andrew's "trick" just trying to be exactly like his big brother.
 Tuesday March 31st we went down to Temple Square for a picnic with Josie and Jessica. The flowers were truly UNREAL! I love being on those holy grounds and feeling the spirit so strong.
 Cute cousins
 Andrew pointing up to Jesus





 Wellington finding his uncle Devin the the Ensign.
 Moved my bookcase to the corner to switch things up! It's been a refreshing change.

No comments: