Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Finishing Up July

Andrew's hair kills me.. I got a hold of Lennon's bows the other day and played dress up for a little. He made a cute girl.

This is the only picture that I took on July 24th.. Sad, but my boys are dang cute. We went swimming and then had a picnic in draper that night. It was really fun and the last day that Marianne was in town.
Saturday July 26th our family of 4 went boating to Utah Lake. It was so fun!! The boys did so great and we both skied for the first time. I actually drove for Jamey, it was a little nerve racking but went well.
Double skis all the way!
Wellington went tubing for the first time and loved it!



We got some new night stand lamps. I'm a little obsessed!

We have had some awesome rainy days.. It's just cozy and I want to watch movies all day. These two are enjoying Frozen.
Wellington enjoyed a rain storm for the first time. He was in HEAVEN! It was so fun to watch him.

 1, 2, 3, GO!





This little bug was so cuddly with me one day. I couldn't get enough!

Wednesday July 30th was Qualtrics Summer Party. It was such a blast!!
He is so obsessed with horses.

Looking a nice 400 pounds.
First time on a bounce house



First time getting his face painted.. This summer has had a lot of firsts for him. He is growing up so nicely.
His cute Froggy, he talked about it the whole way home.
I couldn't help myself. I wanted my face painted too. Wells couldn't stop starting at me. He was a bit nervous.
This picture is so great cause Wells is just staring at me.
Go Jamey!
Winning
Wells has also been super cuddly with me. I LOVE IT!
Thursday July 31 Wellington sat on the potty for the first time. He has shown lots of interest the last couple weeks. I put him on and he thought it was so cool but nothing happened. HA!
Taking some time with Wells.
Saturday August 2nd we went boating to Jordanelle with the four of us and Greg. It was so fun, the water was beautiful.


3 comments:

Allie Walker said...

K Wells in the rain!!!! What?!? He face could not be cuter! And give me that shirt from the qualtrics party! I need it

Joslyn said...

so fun!! devin and i were both laughing so hard at wells' 400 pound pic. how does he look so chubby?! he's all skin and bones!! all the playing makes me think how great summer time is!

The Airharts said...

That part looks so fun! I love that you got your face painted too! Wells face in the rain!!! Amazing! Love the little day to day pictures!