Monday August 11th 2014 we started our journey up to Bear Lake with the Airhart clan. Our first stop was to walk through the Ogden Temple. It is such a beautiful temple and such a beautiful day! I love this family of mine!
Cousins
Yahoo we made it to our Beach Front Manor. This trip was so relaxing and fun playing in the water. We had our own private beach and This cutie started to eat the sand first thing.
Cute boys
I love this man
Jamey Paddle Boarding
Out on the boat
Cute Hagen, I couldn't get enough of him!
Wells loves tubing now!
Devin and Cambry
Wells and I then Devin and Vienna
Wells started to do this sweet trick. He thought he was so cool and I loved it so much!!
Day 3: More Boating, the water at Bear Lake is the most beautiful turquoise I have ever seen! I was blown away. This was my first time at Bear Lake. It definitely will not be my last. I fell in LOVE!
Jamey decided to take Wellington skiing. He did great and loved it!
More beach time
Jamey and Wells on the canoe
This occupied so much of Wellington's time. He loved to push this canoe around like a man.
It didn't matter how high I would pull it up on the shore, he would still launch it.
Our mansion in the back ground
Cute Grandma Ber came up to join the party
Beck with all the grand kids.
Our Christmas Ham cheesing it up!
That afternoon we went shooting
Grandma Ber said she wished someone would "accidentally" shoot her so she could be with her beloved husband again. Yes, she really said that!! She did great for her first time shooting!
Perfect spot for Drew and Myla
Got get em' Jame
After dinner that night we went out for a little date to get some DELISH chocolate raspberry shakes. It really was heaven in my mouth! After we drove around for a bit, Jamey gave me a good tour.
Day 4: We rented these sweet bikes.
He sees a tractor ahead
Margaret, Jordan, Missy and all their kids.
He did not want to leave this
Such pretty hay and his new "trick"
Fun bike ride, Jamey really did all the work though.
Jordan, Crosby, and Gwen
A full family picture missing 2 husbands: Jake and Matt
These 2!!
Thank you so much Beck and Greg for such a fabulous vacation! We had such a blast and it was so fun to relax with great company!
On our way out of town Jamey's uncle Jason let us borrow his razor so we went on a little ride up a canyon. Wells was in heaven.
Then we stopped and got some lunch.
I love this family of mine so much!!
































1 comment:
Such great pics!!!! Gma Ber kills me-haha-poor thing! Also I stole some of your pics with my family in them...that picture of Greg and Hagen is great! Loved all of it!
Post a Comment