Saturday August 23rd all my dreams came true!! I have been wanting to hike to the Timpanogos Caves since FOREVER since I have never done it and we finally did it. It was so much fun, definitely hard as we had to carry both our boys up some steep terrain but so worth it. Next time we will wait until they can carry themselves.
It was a down pour that turned into hail when we started the hike, it was so fun and beautiful. Good thing we had umbrellas.
Andrew just giggled every time he would look up and see the umbrella.
Good Luck with that man child on your back, Babe!
Once it stopped raining it really was GORGEOUS!
We had fun singing Old McDonald the whole way up per Wellington's request!
Cute goose fell asleep
This boy was so happy to get out and run around
The start of the caves.
It was so awesome inside. There are 3 large caves and they have connected them all together.
This is called the Heart of Timpanogos
We had such a great time, crazy how dark it was inside when they didn't have their lights on. It took lots longer than we planned on. Once we got to the caves it was an hour tour. So worth it though!! Unfortunately, I rolled my ankle 200 yards from the bottom. It's a pretty bad sprain. Jamey had to carry me down and luckily some nice people stopped and helped us carry the boys down. Nightmare to have any sort of injury, I'm hoping for a speedy recovery!






















3 comments:
You seriously have the cutest family ever! I can't get over how cute that red hair is. Let's get together to catch up!
Oh no!!! You poor goose! I cant imagine...a sprained ankle and two babes on a hike-awful! You and Jamey both look hot in all these pictures! Your eyes look amazing. I want to go next time im in Utah!
The worst news about your ankle. But really you guys all look so good in these pictures. Such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment