Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Andrew 7 Months

Friday July 25th Andrew turned 7 months old. He is pure joy, we are so obsessed.. Wells maybe a little too much since he loves to lay on him, or try to get a piggy back ride from him, or sometimes even bites him cause he doesn't know how to channel his excitement and love for him. We love you Drew! You can sit up now and your starting to like solid foods more and more. You love your brother Wells too, you watch his every move and laugh all day at him. In the car it's the best you chit chat to each other and anything Wellington does you just die laughing. I love them!


2 comments:

Allie Walker said...

Is this red hair I see?! Please tell me this isn't just the lighting because I've never seen a better color! I'm in love!

The Airharts said...

Im obsessed with him too!