So we really had the plague hit our home. Wellington was sick with RSV all of Easter weekend then passed it along to Andrew who got an ear infection to go along with it. He was SOOOO SICK! Violently puking after every feeding, no smiles, and he just cried so naturally I would cry with him cause I felt so bad for him.
Jamey and I both got pretty nasty colds (adult form of RSV) and Jamey also got a sesame seed stuck in his salivary gland that was causing inflammation and lots of pain.. We were victims to say the least. It was 2 weeks of straight hell.
These two were cute nappers
Lots of needy meltdowns.
We finally started to get smiles again from this little goose a couple days after he got some meds in him. Nothing brought me more joy!
Feeling like himself again all tucked into his daddy!







2 comments:
I really do feel so bad for you guys...having sick kids is the worst-especially with a mew babe. But then i have to admit that this post made me laugh out loud...who gets a sesame seed stuck in their salivary gland!!!!! hahahaha-the poor goose-that sounds so awful-yet so funny! Glad you all made it out alive!
Sickness ruins lives. Dark. Dark. Days.
Post a Comment