Monday, June 2, 2014

Easter Weekend 2014

I had so many high hopes for this Easter. Decorating eggs and lots of new traditions for our family now that Wellington is a bit older to enjoy everything and instead Wells got so sick.. He had a fever for almost six days straight and he just felt wretched. Good thing I bought Frozen for his Easter basket this year. This has been the first time that he has sat through a movie. Poor boy, I really hate sick babies!
We did a little egg hunt in our backyard.
Sweats all day with a fever of 102
We visited Daddy at work for lunch one day to get out of the house.
Easter Sunday Photo Shoot
 We got a few smiles from Wells
 I really love this family of mine, I am so grateful for the joy that they bring me!!

 It wouldn't be a holiday without matching bow ties.

 This fat little goose is seriously at the best age right now. Just so happy!


After church we had the annual Frampton Egg Roll! 
Margs, Gwen, and I
We pretended that we won.. Nope!


2 comments:

The Airharts said...

Serious those Easter pictures of your fam are the cutest! I think that last picture of Drew looks a little like Rylee! I love when cousins look alike!

Allie Walker said...

I need Andrews shirt! So so cute! You guys really are the bomb family. Way too good looking