Thursday, June 26, 2014

4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Tuesday May 13th 2014 Jamey and I hit 4 years. WOW, it's gone by so fast. I really feel so blessed to be married to my best friend. Jamey seriously gets me, grounds me, loves me, and makes me laugh every day. He is my everything and I'm so happy we get to have eternity to go!
We celebrated that night with our little Christmas Ham. We went to City Creek and ate dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. We had a great time chatting about our last 4 years, kids have been one of the greatest adventures so far. 


I love you Jamey!

2 comments:

Allie Walker said...

Look at you wither away! You are a thin mint Michelle! Love you two. Best 4 years ever

The Airharts said...

Happy Anni! How funny that you call him the Christmas Ham! Most perfect nick name ever!