Thursday, June 26, 2014

May Happenings

We got this awesome "Club House" in May. It was the Airharts when Jamey was a boy. So fun to have in right outside our kitchen window. Some seriously strong men had to move it and from what I heard it was gnarly.

Wells was stoked!



These two boys really do love napping together. 
Jamey gets to mow his parents lawn this summer.. I say GETS TO because they are moving and we have so much fun playing in their backyard we need to soak up every minute of it. It's seriously gorgeous!! My DREAM yard.

I was in the shower and told Wells to go read Drew a book and I get out to find this. I was pretty scared right when I saw it but then realised how sweet Wellington was being and that he was keeping his distance. They are the cutest brothers already. They love each other so much!
Wells and Jemma, one of his best friends just moved away for the summer. This was the last time they got to play.
This boy and his chubby tongue. I'm obsessed.
Morning snuggles



AHHH, I'm not over this picture. This is cute Jamey when he was young. Him and Wellington are TWINS!
We got the exersaucer and Drew is in heaven
YUMMY!
This boy and his smiles... ALL DAY! He is a dream come true.

I'm motivating my mom to start cleaning out!
Besties

2 comments:

Allie Walker said...

K seriously Andrew is HUGE!!! So so so chubby…Every mom's dream! And all grins. Seriously he is the perfect child! And your mom's house is all new. I have got to get myself over there and see it!

The Airharts said...

Oh my cutest boys evah! So sad that beck and greg are going to sell that house-and that yard!!! How rude of them! Nice of Jame to mow it though!