Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Wellington 7 Months

Wellington is 7 months today! Months go by like days.. He is melting our hearts constantly. Today is cold and snowy so it was a sweats kind of day. He is fully sitting up by himself and still rolling over. We are in LOVE!
It's hard to get him to sit still these days, he is turning into a serious busy body.




Such a snuggle bug when he is tired.

3 comments:

Joslyn said...

Oh my heavens! I am loving how big he is!! I love his endless smiles! I hope you know that is definitely not normal, and how lucky you are!! What a happy boy.

Unknown said...

yum! what a juicy little man! His little photo shoot he gave you sitting on his changing table is is soooooo dreamy!

Laurie Marsh said...

NO way! 7 months, unbelievable. He is such a sweet, happy boy!