Monday, January 28, 2013

Mastered

The week of January 20-27 Wellington has mastered sitting up on his own. He is such a stud and loves his life now that he can sit and really see everything that is going on. I put a hat on his head after he took a bath and when i took it off i found STRAIGHT hair.. We haven't ever seen this. It made me laugh all day.

We went to Mel's house for lunch and Wellington loves playing with his cousins. 


2 comments:

Nick and Melanie Munns said...

I loved his hair that day! He looks cute no matter what. I loved all of your updates, you are a blogging machine!!!

Joslyn said...

Wow! I thought maybe you tried out the hair straightener. cute! I could see him being considerate enough to hold still for you to let you straighten his hair :)
what a big boy!