2012 was a WONDERFUL year.
Highlights:
We said goodbye to SLCC and hello to the U of U
We went to Mexico together and a lot of other awesome trips
We celebrated 2 years being married
We had Wellington James Airhart
(That was really the highlight this year, he has changed us and our identity. We love him so much!)
Jamey got put into the bishopric- Crazy!
I'm a stay at home Mom which I have always dreamed of.
He loves is Daddy and is always trying to be like him..
Morning snuggles are so amazing.
Date night to Market Street was so fun with my family.
We are excited to start 2013
Goals:
Jamey finish his undergrad in Business at the U
Figure out where our life takes us!
We had fun ringing in the New Year here at home. I made a great dinner, we put Wellington to bed and then we made some resolutions. We watched 'I am Legend' and went to bed around 11:30. We actually stayed up later than we ever have on New Years Eve while being married. (We usually go to bed at our usual time. 9:30-10)




No comments:
Post a Comment