Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Nursery

I finally finished Wellington's Nursery, I did it a couple months ago but now that I'm finally caught up on the blog I can post it. This is a new feeling for me to be caught up ha! I had this vision for an alphabet  and looked everywhere to find it but in the end I made it cause I never found it. It took me about a week cause I did it when Wells was about 4 weeks old. His bumper has a yellow accent on it so I did his initials with the same yellow.


Thank you Marianne for the adorable banner!
We have had a mustache theme going on pretty much since we found out he was a boy!

Here is the final product. Wellington James Airhart



This is his absolute favorite thing to look at. I can always get a smile out of him even if he is sad. He still remembers..

2 comments:

Joslyn said...

Oh miche! that is so darling!! You could be an interior decorator, you have some amazing talent to make a room your own and make it beautiful

Blake and Rylee Miller said...

I my gosh that nursery is to die for!!!