Thursday April 28th The Hubby and I flew to Arizona for the weekend. We went down to see Bennett get blessed. It was such a great weekend with the family. We started out on friday going to Val Vista Lakes. Kate and I had matching outfits on..
Friday night we went to Oreganos for dinner, it was so yummy.
Jamey and Greg have the same phone and they are way too obsessed, this is what they did the entire time that we waited to be seated.
Sunday was the blessing and it was such a great day.
Marianne's family
This is Scarlet, and I'm so obsessed with her and her cute hair and chubby little body. (Ashlee's daughter)
I missed the memo about the stripes.
The Hubby and I
Do you see what I'm talking about?
Jame had to rally up the kids on the tramp.
Bennett was an angel all day!
Shelley and I
Thanks LeSueur's for having us all weekend! When we got on the flight I wanted to cry cause I didn't want to leave. It was a blast!
1 comment:
So fun!! Love all the elastic skirts. And can't get over the little girls hair
Post a Comment