Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday

I love Easter Sunday. We started out with dinner at the Slater's house for a celebration of Easter and Melanie's Birthday. The dinner was amazing, thank you Mom.

Im obsessed with this candelabra right now.

The Birthday Girl!

Then we headed to the Annual Frampton Family Egg Roll. Let me tell you this is a big deal.. Someone from the Airhart family usually takes home the trophy but they are all known for cheating. HA. You make your own hard boiled egg at home, decorate it, then everyone rolls their eggs into each other two at a time and whosever doesn't crack, advances to the next round!! They have been doing this for YEARS.. Jamey hasn't even won it. BUT... Guess who the winner was this year?? ME!!



I think touching the trophy early on gave me good luck.

This is where I knocked my hubby out in the second round.



Grandpa Fuddy.

Jordan's egg had mod podge all over it.

Austin was my last match

Mert, Jessica's husband won last year so he passed the cup onto me.

It's a great trophy.

After the Egg Roll we headed back to my parents house to have Birthday cake and open presents. It was such a great day.

3 comments:

matt and eve lloyd said...

I'm totally coming to the Egg Roll next year. That looks like so much fun! Way to take the title. I'm glad you had a good Easter!!

The Airharts said...

Yeah for the Egg roll winner!!!! So exciting! The highest I have ever come in at was 3rd place...haha. Seriously though...thats exciting! We had a egg roll here with 27 of our friends and their kids on Saturday -it was fun...the airharts didint win...boooo. Anyway, glad you guys had a good easter!

Joslyn said...

Way to represent and take the 2011 title! Bummer you and Jamey had to play each other. I haven't got passed the first round in years. We had an egg roll in NC with 24 of our friends and Devin and I both got out in the first round, Cambry in the second.