We started our ANNIVERSARY weekend with lunch in the park on Friday afternoon. It felt so good to have the sun out!!
That night when Jamey got home from work we grabbed a hot and ready and went to the Jordan River Parkway to ride our bikes.
It was just lovely out
The Canadian Geese Family... SOOO CUTE!
Saturday we started our way up to Logan to stay the night at the Anniversary Inn. We made a little stop in Ogden to partake of some indoor skydiving, so fun!
When we got to Logan we went to the temple, our first time visiting there, it's so beautiful!
The tulips were amazing.
That night we indulged in "the towns best" Sushi, according to some locals. It was super tasty and fresh.
It was a great First Year Anniversary!! Many more to come, I love you Jamey.
5 comments:
Sounds like so much fun! I want to try out that sky diving thing! Your hair is so cute!
super cute! I love all the little things you did to celebrate with work and such ON your anniversary- lunch at the park, cute bike ride. Glad guys had a good weekend! I want to see the skydiving DVD... maybe I'll have to wait till awhile for that
Yeah! Sounds like a blast...for the first few years Jake and I were married we would switch off whos year it was to plan our anniversary-it was so fun to have a day long surprise date planned. This date totallt reminds me of our 2nd anniversary. Miss you
Looks like such a fun weekend! Happy anniversary!
so much fun! anniversaries are my favorite to celebrate! make sure that in ten years down the road, you still celebrate it like its your first!
Post a Comment