Sunday, November 5, 2017

OKC

Friday October 20th
I cut myself some fresh new bangs! I have been wanting them since the summer but knew I couldn't with the heat and humidity. I finally did it, and I'm excited about the change!
We headed up north to Oklahoma City to visit our friends the Broadbent's and explore the city. We got in pretty late so we put the kids to bed and stayed up to chit chat.
Saturday morning I headed to Jessica's class, she just recently got certified to teach High Fitness! We clearly share the same passion, I was so excited to take her class! She killed it, she has only been teaching for a few weeks now.

After we got High we headed out to see the sights. How cute are these letters?
 Us and the Broadbent's

 It was so dang windy, not the best weekend to cut bangs, HA! 



 Why is throwing rocks so much fun?


 Graham and Lola

 We ate lunch at the Waffle Champion and holy cow... it was AMAZING!

 Love this Hunk of mine!
 After lunch we went to a pretty garden then to the river walk. It was so fun to walk around and see all the city!




Thanks Broadbent's for hosting us and showing us a great time around your city!

No comments: