April 1-2
April started off lovely with conference weekend! It is my absolute favorite but also makes me miss home so much.. When I get home sick the only way I know how to cope is to bake so I went to town. A Young Woman in our ward put together the cutest "busy bags" for our boys. They loved them!
Strawberry Pie coming up
The most uplifting talks [always] They always hit home on telling me exactly what I need to hear!
I made Sushi for dinner Saturday night.
Fresh Strawberry pie with homemade whip cream on top!
Sunday morning I made cinnamon rolls and we had the Grimes over for dinner. I'm sad I didn't get a picture with them..
Sunday night we had some of our ward friends over for our first annual "Cookie night in the Cul-de-sac" The kids played well into the dark. It was so fun to get out of the house and get some fresh air.
No comments:
Post a Comment