Thursday March 2nd I flew ALL BY MYSELF to San Francisco to join most of the Airhart girls for a Birthday Girls Trip. I have never been on a girls trip so it was a huge step out of my box but I had a ball! I flew into San Fran super late and had to ride the BART into the city all by myself.. I was a little nervous, but luckily I met up with Margaret and Cindy!
The night life was off the hook...
THIS IS A REAL SIGN!
Friday morning
Jamey was playing Mr. Mom and KILLING IT!
Planning/starting our day off with some shopping!
Cable cars and this BEAUTY!
We hopped on bikes for a long stroll..
Lucky to call them mine!
We rode across the bridge!
We enjoyed a Grandma Chocolate Caramel Sandwich on the bridge.
Then we rode down into Sausalito and WOW, I have been to San Fran many times but I have never been over to this charming little town. I fell in love immediately!
Lunch at this amazing Italian place.
We took the ferry home
This was our dinner/dessert
Home front...
Saturday
We headed to China Town
Peachy loves our neighbor Stephanie
Lunch at my absolute favorite spot, Hollywood Cafe
We split ways, 4 of us went to the museum and the other 4 of us went to explore the Palace of Fine Arts Theatre.
Lombard Street
It rained on our way home.. we met up with everyone again for dinner and had fun chatting all night. It was a great trip getting closer to everyone and having good meaningful conversations. I love these sisters of mine.
Sunday flying home-Can't wait to see the hubby and kiddos! I missed them so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment