Monday, May 15, 2017

29th Birthday Weekend

Thursday March 9th we started off my Birthday weekend with some lunch at Piada's. It's so yummy, and we love our lunch dates with only two kids.. [Wellington was at school]


 Friday March 10th
MY 29th BIRTHDAY!! 
It started off so amazing with a fabulous HIGH class. Thanks everyone who joined me!




 My sweet sister-in-law brought me flowers!
 Just a great kiddie pogo stick on your birthday! I nailed it!

 My great neighbor, Stephanie made me a chocolate cake, it's her first ever and it was so DELICIOUS!!

 She gave me some new cooking items, including a sushi roller! I'm so excited to try it out
Jake and Melissa were hanging out for a while with us it was so fun to have family over!

 This is the side of our house and it was so beautiful the night of my Birthday!
 Us and the Pak's went to Benihana's for dinner!
 Don't mind my third eye!
  Saturday March 11th
We loaded our bikes up and went for a fabulous ride in an awesome park. The weather was perfect, and so is the man leading this pack!





 Goose was too tired to ride back to our car so he jumped on with me and I rode with him back!
My Birthday weekend was so wonderful until I got food poisoning at a restaurant after our bike ride, I was PUKING my guts out the WHOLE NIGHT! Awful, I never want to eat chips and salsa again.

No comments: