After Sunday nap snuggles!
I put some braids in Scarlett's hair after bath time to have wavy hair the next day. That did not happen, two of them fell out but one of them worked! It was a hot mess.
Made this banner for my sister-in-law who is having her first baby boy in January!
Jamey left us and went to UTAH for a mandatory work training. I have NEVER BEEN SO HOMESICK!! It was awful knowing that he was there and back for the first time since we moved while we were here..We did whatever it took to feel a little better.
Great Harvest here we come! [and homegoods]
We met up with Kelsey in Coppell, such a dreamy little town!
We have never lived through such a warm November, it's kinda crazy and we aren't sure how we feel about it. We love the cold weather but it's nice to have some warmth for kids to be able to play outside whenever they want. Mixed feelings!
Naughty Squirrel Trap
Jamey got home from Utah then went straight to a scout camp so when he got home from that we went to In-n-Out and all the kids couldn't get enough of them.
I made my first cheesecake and it tasted amazing!
I was pretty proud
Our first authentic Korean BBQ at the Pak's, and it was DELISH!!
Stephanie showing us how it's done.
Seriously she eats everything!
Yummy, thank you Steph and Rex!
I never find him this way unless he moves to a couch to "work" then it's straight nap mode! HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment