Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Christmas Came Early

Thursday October 27th we were so thrilled to pick up my parents from the airport. Our 1st visitors!! It honestly felt like Christmas morning seeing them, we have all missed them like crazy.
Straight from the airport to Torchy's Tacos because it really is that delicious!

Friday morning Jamey got to come to High Fitness with me!


Presents from Grandma and Grandpa are the best!

We headed to Costco for the essentials...
Friday I made my mom's yummy whole wheat bread, I have noticed that living out of state I crave food that I grew up with. It's all stuff that I'm a little scared to dive into making so it was nice to have my first lesson from the woman herself.



Yummy!!
Friday night we went to our ward Halloween Party. It was a costume party and chili cook-off.



Saturday we went and rode the miniature railroad in downtown Fort Worth with my Dad. It was a real blast, it went into a really awesome park and over rivers, places we haven't seen yet! Bless my Mom's heart, she took a fall the week before she came to visit us and hurt her back so bad. So she has been on the couch a lot of the visit because she is in so much pain.

She looks so grown up lately and this picture almost kills me. She loves her Daddy SO MUCH! [don't we all]




Holding hands









Look past the awful paint color... It's on the list after Christmas but we got nightstands!

Saturday night we went on a date night to Roanoke for dinner at a BBQ joint called Hard 8, it was so dang good! This little town is a dream.


All the meat..



Stopped at Central Market in Southlake
I finally found my FAVORITE chocolate chips in Texas!! Utah carries this brand everywhere but not here, this chocolate is the BEST!

Sunday best
Homemade Jam
Roll lesson 101

Jamey approves- the first rolls I have ever made!


We had my cousin Adam and his wife Amy over for dinner on Sunday. It was so fun to catch up with them.

No comments: