August 2015 was good to us. We were finally home from all our vacations so it was nice to kinda start to get into a routine. Adding a new human into your life always spices it up. We are trying to get on a schedule and figure this whole "three kids" thing out.
We got to see Allie and Madden at Wheeler Farm!
Could Madden's hair be any cuter??
Some days this boy wakes up from his nap really angry and just wanting his Dad. But I always know how to get in and snuggle with him to calm him down..
Jamey found Grandma Ber driving on the freeway one day coming home from work!
Pretend sleeping
One Sunday morning, Jamey let me sleep in a bit and these two turkeys came into wake me up like this..
Poor Andrew is just cursed with the Greggor Foot.. Cubes!
Riding our bikes to Sunday dinner at the Yoga Studio.
We swam a lot at Grandma Ber's pool, Missy had this awesome shark fin that she let us borrow. Wellington thought it was the COOLEST thing ever! He still talks about it today.
I put my boys down for their afternoon naps and have a HUGE list a mile long to get done, but I literally can't do anything but stare at her and snuggle with her. I love that I get to have some one on one time with her. She is so amazing!
I have known these 3 girls since kindergarten. Crazy that we are all still friends! The best!
New Rug
Trying out a little pony tail on her..
A super lazy Monday morning. Spiderman and a "Scary Giraffe."
Scarlett has really begun to smile..
The aftermath of Wellington's eye, totally swollen shut.
Grandma Ber's health has really gone down hill.. They don't expect her to live much longer. We have started to go and say our goodbyes. She has given us some of the BEST advice. Things we always remember. I hope that Jamey and I can have a story like Grandma and Grandpa's one day. They are both amazing people and have left such a legacy.
Jamey and I waiting to go out for date night..
Nova and Scarlett, already such good friends.
Grandma after her final bath.
Saturday August 22 we said our true last goodbyes to Grandma Ber.
Grandma and Jamey
Sunday night August 23rd Grandma slipped into a coma. Tuesday August 25th she went to heaven to be reunited with her eternal company and be in the presence of our Heavenly Father. She will be so missed her on earth.
This is probably my all time favorite picture of Scarlett.. So delicious!
These cute boys and all of there energy! I wish I had it.
Ashley had a cute violin concert at her house one Saturday. It was so fun to hear her play so many great songs.
She loves our kids so much and our kids love her. What a great cousin she is!
My boys
Wellington doing some online school, it's a darling program and he loves it.
We went to visit a great friend of mine who has 2 girls so her playroom is really pink. Ha wells loved everything and called this his dragon.


































































1 comment:
This post has so many goods in it! Poor wells face! I wish we could have given grandma a true goodbye hug-so lucky to have those pictures. great pics!
Post a Comment