Monday, November 30, 2015

Real Life Doll

Tuesday July 14th We had some newborn pictures of Scarlett taken. We had to wait a bit after she was born with her poor broken arm.  She was 4 1/2 weeks old in these pictures. We literally found out the day after these pictures that her arm was healed up enough that she didn't need to wear her wrap anymore. (best day ever) She is honestly a real life doll. I can't get enough of her chubbiness and all her rolls! 











 This picture will forever be so close to my heart, my 3 babies born in 3 years!

 Yikes, fresh dye job.
 Not my best look but I love these babies of mine so much!


This goose would barley smile, even with all the bribing!








1 comment:

The Airharts said...

I cant even stand how cute these all are! And I think you look beautiful in them!!! What life treasures!