Saturday, June 27, 2015

The Waiting Game

The last week before I hit 40 weeks we were trying to keep our mind off going into labor because it's all we could think about!! Ha, every time I would call Jamey when he was at work he would answer, "Are we having this baby?" I would sadly say NOPE. We walked to the park one night and had so much fun.

These boys have a serious love for long boards. Must be in their blood! Andrew's little hands holding onto Wells kills me!


Best picture ever of my boys!
Just some light reading
I have let his hair grow out a bit and it kills me every day. He wakes up and it's so crazy!
Friday night June 5th we had dinner at Mel's house in their backyard. It was such a beautiful night, the weather was dreamy!
Saturday morning snuggles while Mom is at garage sales.

Saturday night June 6th we went on our hope to be last date night. City Creek always treats us right! We ate at Cheesecake Factory and did some shopping. It was so fun to have alone time with Jamey. Oh how I live and die for DATE NIGHT!
That's one LARGE BELLY!
This boy just learned how to swing on a big swing and he loves it!
He looks so big all the sudden
Summertime fun!




1 comment:

The Airharts said...

Oh my gosh-Drew is so cute in those sprinkler pictures! And YES! your belly is a cute kind of huge -that black dress really shows how far out it goes! (count your blessings that is goes out instead of around like mine!)-Missy