Thursday November 28, 2013
We had a very relaxing Thanksgiving this year, both Jamey and Wells were coming off of their sicknesses so we took it easy all morning and just stayed home. It was nice, they both napped and I got some cleaning done. Then we went over and said hi to my parents and took a few photos. This is Wells showing us what a Turkey does... We say GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE and he stomps his feet as fast as he can.
My belly is the best little perch for Wellington these days.
It was our on year with the Airhart's this year and the food was so DELICIOUS! This is Jamey and Wells about to get there grub on, Wells is also obsessed with his Turkey Bib.
I am so thankful for these boys in my life, they honestly bring me unspeakable joy every single day. I can't wait to add another one to the mix!! I am blessed.





No comments:
Post a Comment