Monday, December 16, 2013

December Happenings

Oh how it has finally hit me that my days are numbered with just Wellington and I. It really is making me super sad lately, I take every moment I can get to snuggle with him and spend time with him. He normally isn't a snuggler/kisser but he has been these last few weeks.. maybe he can sense things are going to change as well. For what it is worth, I am soaking up every second of it. I love him so much!!

I finally tackled bleaching every single toy in the house! Wells was pretty sick a few weeks ago and with a new babe arriving any day, it was time. 

Thursday December 5th Wells and I went and watched Ashley perform at the Festival of Trees, Wellington was obsessed.
Go Ashley!
We finally got a nice big snow storm and we took Wellington out to play in it, he had a ball and was literally screaming when it was time to come in.



Little Snow Leopard- RAWWW
My Mom is the cutest Grandma around. With Christmas being an on year with the Slater's she has got all her toys ready for all her grand kids. She got this farm out specifically for Wells and Bennett. 
He is obsessed already
Cheese Ball!

1 comment:

The Airharts said...

LOVE the pic of wells laying on your belly! How cute do you both look in it!!! Good job on cleaning all of your toys-thats a lot of work!