Friday November 29, 2013
I turned 37 weeks today and this is such a special day for me... I delivered Wellington and 37 weeks due to Toxemia. It's just so crazy that this is as far as I made it with my first. I won't ever forget all the emotions that came with having to give birth early and when I was sooooo planning on going over it was quite the shock. Wellington also turned 17 months today which is ironic!
So three weeks left to go (you know I'm planning on going over again) but I am sad because I haven't been taking regular pictures of my belly bump this time around. This is a bit of an overload but I need to document.
We went to the Jazz game that night for our date night and had a blast. Sucks it's a blurry picture.






No comments:
Post a Comment