Sunday, November 3, 2013

Lennon Jane

Monday October 14th started Jamey's fall break... the last one!! So we decided to go down and see the LeSueur's and their new baby girl, Lennon Jane. My mom went down the same time so we all had a ball hanging with the kids and just taking it easy. My mom was bound and determined to potty train Bennett while she was there, no such luck but we had fun trying. 
Mar got really sick the day that we got there and was in the hospital for a few days with a uterus infection, it was so scary and I'm just so thankful that she is OK and that we were there to help a lot with the kids.
Miss Lennon Jane, Little angel!!

One of the days we were there we had to visit with the Walker's of course, so we went to lunch then hit up a skate park. They had these great swings there, Wells and Madden were loving them.
Double it up!
Wells is just huge taking up all the room.. poor Madden!
Cute boys and there skates!



We taught Wells about air planes this day, he is now obsessed when he sees one!

I will take any snuggle I can get.
31 weeks pregnant

Rippin and grippin
Allie and I
Bennett and Wellington are little partners. They play so good together and are so funny. I look back in the car and they are giving each other high fives!

Lennon




We went to the neighbors who is a photographer and she did Lennon's new born shots . They are to die for cute, it was fun being apart of them.



Big yawns


Mar's kids are just a little obsessed with Jamey..

No comments: