Saturday October 12th was a busy day for the Slater Family. Ashley got baptised that morning and it was so special to be apart of! I unfortunately do not have ONE photo of the event. Wells was a tired wreck and I'm so sad I don't have a picture. Ashley looked so beautiful in her white dress and came out of the water with such a big smile on her face. So happy she has chosen to make that covenant with our Heavenly Father.
After that we went up to Steve's house to help Forest with his Eagle Scout Project. Crazy that my oldest nephew is 15 and getting his Eagle. We are so proud of you Forest!
This is a boat that my brother MADE and uses all the time, pretty sweet the way he designed a pulley system to store it on the side of his house. He is AMAZING with his hands.
We love the mountains
Forest is on the right in the front. For his project he decided to build a new trail that connects two subdivisions close to their home up big Cottonwood Canyon. Some serious hard labor but they got it all done that day!
Wells and I didn't do much but hang out together.











No comments:
Post a Comment