Sunday, November 3, 2013

Airhart Family Pictures

Never have we taken Airhart family photos since I have been in the family so this was a big event! We have a hard time getting all together too so it was great! 
This is all the parents trying to get there kids to smile for just a grand kid shot! Hilarious!
All the grand kids
Trying to get a good photo with a child who won't hold still to save is life is pretty hard!


Jamey and his siblings

I told Jamey I wanted a candid shot so he started to dance with me... 
Not really what I had in mind
Rylee and Wells
This ham bone had one thing on his mind.. EXPLORING!!


A duck (his favorite word and animal)

Wells is 16 months and we just love how honestly every single day he catches onto something new! He knows where everything is so he can help me clean up and put things away. It really is so amazing! If he doesn't know I will show him and explain it to him a few times and he catches right on. It's awesome what little learners they are at this age. They just soak up everything. We love him beyond words!

2 comments:

Allie Walker said...

K seriously you're outfit is amazing! And that picture of you and Jamey MUST be framed. You both just look like a dream. Best. Family. Ever.

Nick and Melanie Munns said...

These pictures are gorgeous! Your shirt and necklace are perfect!!! Love your family! Wells is so handsome!