Where did September go? It really went by so fast I can't even believe it. Wellington's love for books has come out to the fullest this last month and I really love it. He wants anyone and everyone to sit down with him and show him every single page. When I make dinner he will come in the kitchen and back up into me to sit on my feet then he motions to me to sit down. I love him!
Jamey's schedule always changes with new semesters and this one (his last) he goes to school in the morning then works til late. So we used to take dinner to him at school but now we are taking it out to work. It's so fun and Wells loves every minute of exploring his office.
Yahoo, the newest addition to our family, Josie and Devin had their baby girl, Myla. She is a doll and so tiny and so precious. Congrats!
Giant man in his crib.
Thanks Mel for these adorable jammies, we are wearing them as much as possible.
Delish!
My cute niece Ashley was in a production in Herriman and she played Tigger. We went out and watched her. She did a fabulous job!
New cute little Vans for Wells. (Knock-offs from Wal-mart)
I made this cute bow tie for Wells. He wore it to church the other day and I was obsessed.
Riding skateboards with cousins.
My new attire for giving birth in December, I'm so excited to have another baby and can't wait to do it all over again!
Dinner with some of our best friends, the Walkers. It's so nice to always have friends you can count on to be there for you through the good, bad, and ugly. We love you Jordan and Mandy!
28 weeks pregnant and feeling GREAT! Is it bad that sometimes I forget that I am pregnant cause I feel so good? (obviously then I look down and realize that I AM!) But I even feel better this time than when I was pregnant with Wellington.














1 comment:
Your hair in your date night with the Walkers...seriously to die for. This was the best decision you have ever made!
Post a Comment