Sunday September 29th Wellington turned 15 months old.
WHERE DOES TIME GO??
I really think every stage is amazing, he is understanding so much these days. Literally I feel like every day he does new things that amaze me. I tell him to go get his monkey or his shoes and he comes back with the exact thing I told him to get. I'm obsessed!
Words he can say:
Uh-Oh
Momma
Da Da
Mmmm for the noise of a cow
Duck (gets so excited when he sees one anywhere that his voice goes to a whisper)
Bu for Bus
He is the light of our world! We went to City Creek for lunch last week and he was IN HEAVEN with all the Dinos. They really are his absolute favorite things so he was just running around and pointing at everything.
He found Jamey's missionary photo book and thought he struck gold because he loves books and to find his Daddy in the book was AWESOME! Every page was the same excited reaction.
This one was a double whammy cause his Daddy was in the photo and then he spotted Jesus.
Wellington waking up from a nap and snuggling for literally a minute.. We will take what we can get.









No comments:
Post a Comment