Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day Two- Nags Head

Day 2: Monday October 8th we got some family pictures in our cute new t-shirts. This was the beach house that we got to stay in. It was so nice.. Everyone had their own bedroom and bathroom so it was nice to have some space.



The Beck and Greg who made it all happen. Thank you guys so much!!
The cute Cros
Grand Children
We shopped and did a few thing things with all the girls then that night we did some 'minute to win it games' It was a blast.. Poor Missy got so dizzy while she was getting wrapped in toilet paper.
Get the Oreo from you forehead to your mouth..
I win... Ugliest picture alive of me.
Devin


Biggest mouth- Margaret, Smallest mouth- Jake 

Missy loved on Wellington the whole time we were there.

1 comment:

Joslyn said...

I love seeing these pics again. That was such a fun day and I love getting your perspective of it too.