Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Arizona Fall Trip

Sunday September 23rd- 27th Wellington and I headed down to Arizona for a few days to visit the LeSueur's. We flew out of a tiny airport in Ogden with a new airline called Allegiant. Turns out we were on the second flight ever down to Arizona. It was exciting!! (It was also very cheap.)
Wellington's first flight. He did so great, slept the whole way.
Mar holding Wells in church.
Kate having an early morning snuggle with Wells
He loved his life in this.
I chopped...
So short, but so fun.
Packed in with all the kiddos

Bennie fell asleep mid-snack. He was so tired.

Picking Kate up from school

Jamey's DREAM CAR..The new Countryman Mini

One day...

Thanks LeSueur's for having us over. It was such a great trip.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

for the briefest second I thought I was looking at Wells hair on the ground and I was like NOOOOOOO!!! but then I remembered it was you and the picture below it confirmed, super cute!

Kelsey said...

Love your hair! And Wells is such a cutie!

Matt and Brooke said...

Wells is so dang cute!! I Looove your hair!!! You can do anything with your hair and still look gorgeous!! lucky;)