Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Airhart Family Reunion 2012

Saturday October 6th All the Airharts except for Jamey's oldest brother Jarom and his family headed to Nags Head for a family reunion in North Carolina. It was a blast and we took a lot of pictures. Jamey has 6 siblings in his family and 3 of them live over by the east coast.. so we all met up in a beach house for a week. This was the first day.. Sunday. We took a walk to the beach in between conference sessions.


Oh the DREAMY Carolina BEACHES!! I have missed you.
The girls except for Jess.
All the men except for Matt.

Tummy time with Rylee and Wells.. 

1 comment:

Joslyn said...

mmm. I can almost taste the salty air. I love that last pic of wells trying so hard to hold his head up. It's easier to see pics of him now that I've had lots of snuggles with him.